Sunday, July 12, 2009

Any books to spare?

Now, I am in the mood to collect books. I saw a James Patterson book that I really want to read called Swimsuit. It looks like a good read.
As much of a fan I am, I don't have any of his books. Why? I don't know. I'm like that. I love Madonna and I don't have all over her albums. Go figure.
Here is a list of James Patterson books that I like.
1. Along Came a Spider.
2. Kiss the Girls.
3. When the Wind Blows.
4. Roses Are Red
5. Hide and Seek
6. Cradle and All
7. The Lake House
I also love Hunter S. Thompson. I am really wanting the book The Curse of Lono. Normally it is super expensive and then I saw it for about 35 bones. I also am still collecting F. Scott Fitzgerald. I would like to have Jazz Age Stories, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, and there was some play I think that was called the vegetable.
I want more Jennifer Lash books. I would really like to have On Pilgrimage.

No comments:

Post a Comment