Friday, July 31, 2009

Hope

Well, it's official. I think I am losing my job. I cannot meet the unrealistic goals. I tried everything in my power to control the goals. I failed. For reasons I am hacked off at them I will write about later. Now I know why just about everyone is mad at them. I am waiting for them to fire me. I am not going to quit.
I had submitted a resume to Qwest the other day. I got an email back that my resume was accepted. I have been corresponding back and forth about a good day for them to call me. I have been wanting to work for some company that has something to do with my wide array of utilities. I look at Idaho Power and Intermountain Gas and I'm like, I want to work there. I am willing to take the pay cut.
I have been looking at a lot of different places I would love to work for. I really want Target, because I really really like them. I want to work at the library. It's nice a quiet. I think it would be a cozy job.
Working for the government would be interesting. Across the country people are not getting any benefits from them nor is there medical insurance. You have to pay for your own shoes to work in. I found that out the hard way. Who would have thought that D&B has a monopoly on rubber boots? They charge $85 for a pair of rubber boots. One of the pair I got for Paul fell apart.
Here is hoping that the new job will call me today. I really would like to work for Qwest. They seem to have more power over many things. Where I work right now, you can't see what the other hand is doing. I would know what the other hand is doing working on the other side. It would be a really cool job. I am knee deep into technology, why not?
Next month, I am hoping to have a new room mate. Otherwise, I am screwed. I over drafted once again and still had $200 left in my Chase account. I am getting sick of this. I am leaving them really soon. I quit using that account and am using Wells Fargo account. I keep maxing the credit card that will be going next.
The new guy is waiting until the 4th so he can pay rent. Supposedly Dan is helping me find a new room mate. That moron can take a flying leap and stay the hell off my property. I told Paul to block his number permanently. Another person called my on my birthday about the room. I tried calling her back a few times but got a super long answering machine. I have so many minutes on my phone people!!
I hope the new guy chooses to move in. He is pretty cool. He is a student at CWI and has a cute little dog. He works at the pet store over at Karcher Mall. No criminal record. Let's hope he isn't a flake like the previous ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment