Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Conspiracy Theory

Whoever sends viruses to someone else's computer, GET A LIFE YOU LOSER. In a time that is so rough for everyone, why would you do that to them? You are a scum bag. You deserve to still be living in your mothers basement at the age of 32. You deserve to die there to. I hope one day that some psychopath finds out where you live and blows up your house.
And another thing, Office Depot. You will not get anymore of my business. You people are worthless enough to sell a virus protection that does not work. You have the nerve to tell me that it will cost me another $70 to $150 to fix something. You sold a product to me that did not work and I want my money back. On the other hand, you really should have fixed my computer to free.
Nothing but price gougers out there. I think companies deliberately sell you crappy products just so you can spend more money on them. I think that virus protection companies send the viruses so you can buy more of their crappy product.
Now, without much further delay you nimrods. I am on a job hunt so I have something to back me up when I get canned.

No comments:

Post a Comment