Sunday, August 9, 2009

Dino

I think I might end up like my Aunt Sherry with a collection of different pets. Well, on second thought, there isn't enough room in the house to do so. Also, the other pet I would like to have again would probably be eaten by either Frank or Logan.

I was watching some clips on YouTube and saw this cute video of a turtle trying to eat a cherry tomato. As it chased and chomped away at the fruit, I started to think. I have never had a turtle. I think they are kind of neat.
So, I decided to gather up stuff for a turtle. The one I really wanted was too much money. It was a Russian box turtle and they can range between $100 to $150. Then I saw a red eared slider. I had to get a different tank and then I came back and got it.
I used my pet pals card at got him for $16. New family member is a turtle. I though about naming it Beans because of Frank. A turtle is kind of like a mini dinosaur. So, I named it Dino.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you're struggling with your JVC Everio camcorder. On behalf of JVC, please let me know if there is anything I can assist you with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, thank you Chelsea! I will let ya know if there is anything else going on. I finally got some of the software to work last night, I have yet to find out if I can still make movies and put them on the burner.

    ReplyDelete