Thursday, August 6, 2009

That Went Well

I have had a struggle with keeping people. Why? Because of some people that worked there did not do the right thing. I had to backtrack and fix it. Because one person gave the wrong information, I had to backtrack and fix that. The economy, nobody has a way to pay for extra service. I know I don't. Yet, I am blamed for the bad economy. Yep, everyone's spending mistakes were all my idea. It's my fault. That and people wanting free stuff where I was to follow the rules and that made people unhappy.
That among other things lead to long calls and not meeting where I needed to be. Everyone else is doing better. Yeah, well normally when you are brand spanking new you do good. More experienced agents could do it, they probably had more experience than I.
The thing that has really ticked me off is "deferral of ownership". Not everyone follows the same belief of the system. Yet, everyone looks at the same thing? When there is nobody around and something does not make any sense you have to go to someone who does not know any better. To make things worse when there is a customer asking for someone, conveniently you have to walk to the other side of the building and make everything take that much longer. I am told that I was deferring ownership.
Never in my whole three years of working have I EVER asked to be on someone else's team. I am harped on like I committed a malicious crime. When I want to be on another team, I am told I am a coward. She walked me around in circles with questions that made no sense and all of my answers were wrong. She would set me up. What do I feel like? I felt like others were being condescending to me. Then she got offended? Give me a break. It's my right to say how I feel. I did grin and bear it and say nothing but then she turned more vicious and think that I am not taking anything seriously.
For reasons for not meeting any goals, I have been eliminated. One less person to fix someone else's screw up.

1 comment:

  1. You are better off without them and gained a lot of experience.
    I love you
    mom

    ReplyDelete