Monday, August 10, 2009

A Little Help

I have been going through a little bit of anxiety. I guess I am getting over the after shock. I am feeling leery about calling the retirement fund and I need to call them soon. I have so many things to get done like my insurance. I have to figure out when my TV service is being shut off, I never wanted it in the first place. As much fun as it is.
I have applied for a job for Qwest through their website. I got an email back. After a game of phone tag, I have an interview tomorrow morning. There is something really funny. The second person that has emailed me and called me is someone with the same last name as me.
Then mom has called me about WBS Global. So, in the wee hours I submitted an application to them. Today I got a call for an interview on Wednesday. Mom and Tim have got my back. I am kind of rooting more for the one that pays the least. It is the technical troubleshooting, which is something I can do quite well.
Hopefully, I will have a new job lined up for me. I really don't feel like looking for a job for an extended amount of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment