Monday, August 24, 2009

Getting Down to Business

I have been waiting eagerly for the neighbors to come home. I am always waiting for them to get irate about something. I don't know why. Maybe because I think they are white trash and that I might be living next to a meth lab.
They did arrive last night. I don't know if they had found their water not running yet. As far as I know, they will have a fine. The water will be turned on again when the fine is paid. In the mean time, I think the boys were using regular tap water to water the yard.
Again, I got emails from people who don't exist about the things I have for sale. Ya know, I am just going to start posting responses I get that I think are fake. That sounds like a good idea. I wish I had a virus I can email back to them. I really want to fry their computer.
I went and got my satellite dish on a tripod from dad's house. It had been tipped over a few times and there is a little bend in the side of it. I think it might not work but the tripod could come in handy for a camper that can't go without television.
I woke up and decided to get a few more things done. I keep messing up on filing for unemployment. I don't think that the state is willing to help their citizens. They set up the questions so you can be tricked into not getting unemployment. I think I may get at least two weeks worth. They were denied last week because of the PTO I had left over. I was thinking of all the money I would have had if I didn't take any days off.
I have had a black eye for a couple of days now. I don't know if anyone was boxing me in my sleep. I woke up one morning to a puffy eye. It was fine then it was puffy again the next night. I take a look under my eyelid and there is a little bump there. The next day I had a black eye. It doesn't hurt and it doesn't itch. Dad was looking at it yesterday like someone had punched me in the face. I got some eye drops and hopefully it clears itself up soon.
Well, gotta go. I am thinking of what to make in my slow cooker. I think I might go with my Egyptian fish dish.

1 comment:

  1. Remember their email addys and go sign them up for stuff. DTV or insurance quotes stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete