Sunday, August 30, 2009

Am I there yet?


Tomorrow morning, I shall get up real early and head off to work. I have not been working for three weeks. I enjoyed my vacation.
The labor department appears to be one of the dumbest things ever. I made at least $400 some odd dollars every week. The PTO was "over the limit" and it pays for a week and a half? That makes no sense. They could care less about keeping a roof over your head and getting the bills paid. I was supposed to be getting $335 a week which is a pay cut. The automated system should be changed. It tricks people for no reason what so ever.
I have been having fun with the garden. Soon, there will be some white pumpkins. Last night, I made pizza sauce with my tomatoes. One of those packets will fill two containers. I got the plastic jars to can my goodies. We made our very own pizza. The toppings were shredded cheese, Canadian bacon, and whole basil leaves.
I love basil on my pizza. I like to call it people nip.

No comments:

Post a Comment