Saturday, August 8, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Get Things Done

Is there relief about the loss of my job? A little, I don't have to work with the team anymore. I kind of like the time to myself at the moment. It is weird after three years, they let me go. Supposedly, I have a ton of talent. I am intelligent.
Talent and intelligence would not really get me a job around here. Maybe some quick thinking and finesse would do the trick. Who knows?
I had a bit of a delay. My computer was out of commission for about a week. I am still trying to put it back together again. The guy who fixed my computer removed everything and put some different things on here that I am not used to. What the heck is this office application???
I have been fighting to get my Internet to work on here. So far there is a 2Wire wireless thing that says it's roaming. Which makes me a little nervous because I don't know if it make my phone bill go high.
My printer, that's another story. I have found that since my move I have misplaced a ton of software and manuals. I am either missing a disc, have the wrong disc, or don't have a serial number. AAAAHHHHH!!!!! So, some of my applications I may never see again until I find my stinking Windows software book. Luckily, Hollywood Screenwriter had my code because I have no idea where the book ran off to.
I had to go to the HP website and look up my current printer. You do realize this is my third printer and I had the Cd's from the other two. I tried to print but there was nothing happening. I download the software. Next, there was no ink. I had to run and spend about 40 bones on a new cartridge. Then I had to run the alignment thing about three times until it let me start printing resumes.
Now, I am struggling once again with my Everio G. I am almost wishing I had one of those old school camcorders. Digital stuff is a pain in my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment