Sunday, August 16, 2009

Selling Like Prius Cakes


I love, love, love my RAV4. I have never loved a car so much. It is almost like I had found a soul mate. It may be an evil thing to say, but I love my Toyota. I like when people ask what on earth my car is.
It is almost like a rare thing to see when they are everywhere you go. It's a very fun and sporty car. I have pretty much taken it all over the state of Idaho. When I make it up all the way to Canada, then I can say it has.
I have been looking at the cars at the car lot. Have I considered trading her in for cash for clunkers? Absolutely not. I have seen many different cars that I would love to have. I just can't bear the thought of giving up what is mine. If it is not broke, why fix it?
I was looking through the Toyota car lot one evening and noticed a new model of the Prius. These cars normally look a little homely, but they turned it into a sexy beast and I want it.
I was kind of sad when I went to look at it again yesterday but the lot was nearly empty. I asked the dealer what happened to them. He said that they sold out in four days. WTH? This day in age when everyone is losing work and trying to find a job, how on earth can someone afford it? You still can't even afford anything like it with the trade. I am certain the car payments are pretty stinking high.
When I think of it though, people are losing homes to. So, without the house payment you could manage a car payment. Even so, how would you be able to get a new car with a demolished credit record?

No comments:

Post a Comment