Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Will It Ever Stop?

I have been having issues with the water heater. Yesterday, the pilot decided to not stay on. Luckily, I didn't have a problem with a gas leak.
It made me realize once more how incompetent companies are. Especially, Intermountain Gas. I really wish I would go with a different company. I am sick and tired of needing to jump through hoops just to get something fixed. F@%^!*ing tired of it.
They have an emergency number in the phone book. They even have an option for an emergency line on their automated system. Do they help with an emergency? Hell no. I have to call several different numbers for someone to come out and fix my heater. Are numbers easy to find? No. Does Intermountain Gas have a list of people you can call? Are you kidding me? No.
As I called around, I waited on hold on another phone for Whirlpool. Nobody can help me and naturally, nobody is answering the phone. Paul called a plumber. They could come out and fix it. $233 later, the problem is fixed. I had to use my credit card because I am quickly running out of money.
Then this morning, there was a phone call from the same company I used to pay for the problem. They had called to inform me that my credit limit is being decreased. Motherfucker. I talked to them and they had told me the reason. The amount on credit card is too high and the payments are too low. Why not increase the amount of the monthly payment instead? Seriously.
I had to break down and call my 401K. I do realize it is for my retirement and I really should not touch it. I think I am going to go ahead and use it to get rid of my credit card bills. When I am done with training with Qwest, I am going to put the rest into that 401K. I am really hurting for money.
I am going nuts. Nobody is calling to rent the other room. Except for people who cannot speak any English whatsoever. I don't start working again until the end of the month. My unemployment claim is being delayed because the lady didn't submit it to Boise.
My man is going through some trouble to. This right now is being ironed out through the HR department of the state government. He ran into a bad situation which turned out good in the end. Thank freaking god for that wonderful lady that is the head honcho.
Despite everything, things are turning out okay for now. I think I am going to take a bath and have me a beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment