Saturday, August 22, 2009

My Vacation

Well, I think I haven't been working for about two weeks now. I am bored out of my mind. Even though I have been incredibly busy.
I am calling it my vacation. I have been running errands and getting a ton of stuff done. I am getting financial ends tied before they unravel and go out of control.
I got my stuff together for my unemployment. I got my interview done and was a success. Did my drug test, background check, am officially hired, and got me a parking permit for downtown Boise. Hopefully, after training they can get me into a position in Nampa. That way I can ride my bike to work and get rid of this fat that is accumulating around my midsection.
Also, have been hanging out at Savers and The Youth Ranch. There are all kind of goodies in the stores right now. I got me a small slow cooker. I found a HP digital camera. Just need the charging station for it. Found some random nick nacks. Oh yes, and some lobster salad tossers.
I have found that my kitchen is getting more and more eccentric. I have some corn cob holders that are cows. I have a sponge holder that is a flamingo. I need to find some cool napkin holders. This gives me plenty of reason to stay out of TJ Max and Cost Plus.
I got my money for my 401K. I would take it and roll it into the new one. But, I heard some news about the credit card companies raising the interest by 5% of the balance on the account. They are taking the ones with good credit and trying to screw that up. I am going to turn around and get rid of the two credit card bills that I have. Touche. It's going to be difficult because someone else does not understand that this was MY retirement money and I am trying to save my skin.I do realize that he is tyring to help me under very hard circumstances. I got help with my car payment again. But I have more than the bill with the car to get rid of.
I am posting a ton of stuff on Craigs List. I am selling a huge majority of my DirecTv equipment, a few electronic devices, and trying to get another room mate. I am going to cross my fingers and hope that I don't get any emails from those who say they are from Canada and South Africa that are humanitarians and scientists. I am hoping I don't get an email that starts off "I know this sounds weird..." and goes off onto something I am obviously not going to be interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment