Monday, July 13, 2009

I Love This Crap!?!?


Pop music. Brainless, white trash blondes. A huge majority of it anyway. I refuse to listen to the radio. If I would have it my way, satellite radio would be free and everyone would have access to it.
Satellite radio, normally where I am are the 80's, 90's, new age, and techno area. Or with my hippie buddies I'll be listening to old live concerts and unknown bands doing cover music of Bob Marley and Pink Floyd.
I download random music from Limewire. It hasn't been working for a little while. Don't know if I have to upgrade or if they are out of commission. I have not been to the bar in a while so I really don't know what is on the music scene. Can't find out anyway because the bars keep playing the same music every night.
Then I listen to the radio at random. Some stuff just trickles into my collection. I start hearing this dumb song called Poker Face. It's so bad it stays in your head. Then suddenly your off saying, "Pokerface, pokerface. Poka ka ka ka face." Okay, what the hey? Your stuck in my brain Lady Gaga. Even Just Dance is driving me nutty.
What kind of name is that? That name is kind of dumb. Lady Gaga. Ga ga ga ga ga. A do do do, a da da da. Then Rolling Stone magazine comes rolling into the mail box. Nude and surrounded by huge pink bubbles. I ignore the radio for a little while.
Then another song comes along. The song is a little messed up. Lovegame. "I want to take a ride on your disco stick." Sometimes I start chanting the line like Cornholio. I want to take a rrrride on your deesco stick. Then Paul started to sing it. Ride the disco stick...it sounds kind of like a personal problem. Kind of like the old Leasier Suit Larry game when you don't remember to give him a condom.
Sadly, I am hooked. I go through the music on the CD and I don't really find anything I dislike.

No comments:

Post a Comment