Monday, May 17, 2010

I Give Up

I am at the point of no return. My head hurts and I don't have time. I only received one paycheck in person. One. Then it started all over again, this time, with a $0 paycheck.
The excuse, I would have been paid twice. Would have been paid twice??? I only received two paychecks. One was probably from left over time I didn't add to my time card which was a whole whopping $31. The other paycheck, $0.00. No, I don't believe I would have been paid twice. Unless the dill hole system didn't send my paycheck, AGAIN.
I am tired of getting up in the morning just to fix this. I have papers that are due. When my classes are doubling up again, I will not have ANY time whatsoever. I made a phone call to find another assignment or bust. I have to get up earlier tomorrow morning to have a talk with the liaison.
What I am going to do? I'm going to try to convince her that I need a new job that will not bother with the same payroll system. I have copies of how bad I was doing in class before I changed my shift. I am going to show her that I had to drop one of my classes to fit in overtime, the time card circus, and the ones that would not leave me alone since I am gone all the time. Does anyone get the point that this job is sucking the life out of me? It doesn't even pay me as much as the other job did and they gave me a bunch of crap. Hey, and I can talk about it now because I am under no commitment to keep my trap shut. The booklet is only gone over once a year and I'm not there to sign it.
Right about now, I am upset. I'm going to work for what? Am I a volunteer? I am going through so much trouble for nothing. I notice that others are going out of my way for me, it's not enough to keep my sanity. I am trying to keep everything balanced and there is no balance.

2 comments:

  1. You need to either contact the Department of Labor or the District Attorneys Office.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've actually spoken with someone at the Idaho Department of Labor and they will not do anything. They said that they have to be 14 days late before I can file a complaint. They also said that its is something that the hiring agency and payroll have to figure out. :( I am very tempted to ask the District Attorney and see what they say.

    ReplyDelete