Thursday, May 13, 2010

Party Time

I am thinking ahead. As though everything will go swell and trying to dig up some ideas to get things done. Then again, my idea would not get anything done.
I have this huge tree stump in my yard that needs to go. A big hole was dug around it. There had been an attempt to get rid of it. Dad was over one day and we tied the tree and the truck together. Needless to say, the stump did twist and that was it.
I think I am going to have some tree issues to resolve this summer. Somehow some way, things will get done. The wind already remedied one issue. I also have a plague of saplings all over my yard. Stupid squirrels. I have a bunch of maple trees growing where I cannot reach them with a shovel.
I was thinking of a tree stump pulling party. Of course, it does sound a little naughty but it won't be what they are thinking. If I had a party, I think the main concentration would be on beer and not the tree. See, I'm thinking logically.
I am also thinking of having a party when I earn my Associates. I don't know if anyone will come. Except for maybe Shannon and her hubby. Which would be fine, we could have some sort of a shin dig.
I am sure I'll invite as many people as possible. Party party, b.y.o.b. A potluck sounds fun. I think I will have to solve the cat issue first, I get embarrassed when someone steps in cat crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment