Thursday, May 6, 2010

Somewhat Quiet

The neighbor was in the yard today chopping up the tree. I think he is supposed to come back Sunday or Monday. I haven't paid anything to get this done. I don't know if Paul is.
My job has me staying late. The requirements for how many hours are supposed to be put in are going down. It's cutting into my school time. My paycheck is all screwed up, they seem to send several messages when one is denied. In turn, I screw up and I am not calling because I have been calling them for the past several days.
I have heard very few replies to my ad. Paul is looking for a job. Looking. I tried to make a recommendation where all the jobs are. He got all pissy and showed me what I already knew. I got on his case for that. He owes me money and he has been living in my home for free for a year now. I need some changes to be made.
Anyway, I have to get some food and my sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment