Wednesday, May 12, 2010

If I Could be Anywhere Else

I really am not fond of Nampa. The police department is laid back. There is an ordinance on dogs but not cats. I can't find anyone to rent a room to save my life. I want to have a baseball bat for the pesky neighbors that seem to think that they need to sneak into my yard and steal things.
I actually had this surveillence person come to my door the other day. He told me that they were trying to find a house for their ad thing. For a fee a month, that is. Really? I would love to, however, I cannot afford anything right now. Not even batteries.
I have been reading about different places to be. Chanhassen, Minnesota was one place to be. Just a drive away from St. Paul. I think it would be really cool. I would also be near someone I like over at Paisley Park. That is where that is, you know. Do you know what that means? I would probably run out of money watching as many Prince concerts as possible.
I was looking through the Internet today. I don't have anything else to do when I am sitting doing nothing and cannot do my paper. I was looking for where San Juan Islands were. Then I started to think about what it might be like to live there. I think it would be kind of nice, but spendy. I don't know what kind of job I would be able to get if I lived there. I looked at the houses found places ranging from cheap to really high priced. What kind of employment? I don't know. Saw some random places for employment.
Anywhere I would go, I wouldn't have to worry about finishing school because I can take the Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment