Friday, May 21, 2010

Oh Yeah? What are you gonna do about it?

So, this is me going off on a tangent. I have footage of how bad people drive in Hailey, Idaho. Blaine county is full of drugs and the cops don't do anything about it because they buy the drugs. There I said it.
The prick that ran into my car is getting away with what he did. I know he paid the cop and the "witness." The cop had no clue what he was talking about and probably knew the idiot. The cop was originally from Twin Falls. The witness was a douche bag and didn't know what he was talking about it. Is there anything that could be done about it? No, stupidly, I let Paul take the stand and he was made into a fool.
So, I gave up because I knew nobody was going to help me. I paid my $500 deductible. No, I do not have this kind of money to be throwing away. I paid my ticket. What did everyone tell me? "It's not going to make your insurance go any higher. This is the only traffic violation you have." WRONG. Wrong, wrong, and wrong.
I went online to pay my last installment. Allstate had jacked my insurance up $200. This is not fair considering that I know I didn't run a red light, it's my only driving violation ever, and I just made my bill go down and that is why I ended up paying a higher bill. Thank-you, asshole from Hailey who was evidently high.
So, I am looking for new insurance. I think I may go with Progressive, they are the only company that seems to want to treat me like a human being. Take that Allstate. Maybe, I will take my home owners insurance as well since AAA considers me at fault as well. I won't have to pay an annual fee either, how about that AAA. By the way, take that!
I have tried calling Liberty Mutual, they didn't call me back yet. I think they are thinking the accident was my fault. Look, he hit the back end of my car, technically he is at fault. I have been in accidents before where someone hit the back end of my car, I know how the system works.
Everything is crooked right now. There isn't a God damn thing that can be done about it. Credit card companies are screwing people over and getting away with it. Nothing can be done about my paychecks. Oh yes, she sniveled at me about direct deposit. I did tear her a new one, fix it first and maybe MAYBE I will consider letting you lay a pinkie on my bank account. Oh yes, I will make sure my bank has their eyes on you.
As far as insurance companies go, they better start watching their ass. All the things that they have been getting away with, the government is going to have their eyes on them. Just wait and see, those fuckers are going down!

No comments:

Post a Comment