Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Do it, do it now!

I am kind of in a weird mood. One of those moods where I feel, I don't know. I just finished watching this video about where man came from, giants, and December of 2012. Where does everyone come up with this crap? How many times have we said it's the end of the world?
I have been having fun all day. I felt sad about not being able to adopt a schnauzer. I can't right now anyway, I'm dog sitting. I paid off one of my medical bills from that food poison fiasco. They still have not found out where it came from. The health department probably did and decided not to tell me. Too busy with the H1N1 stuff.
Why deal with injections? I have not been immunized. The last time I received a shot was when the school was going through some virus scare. Some kids didn't have to have it because of some allergy to eggs. Has anyone watched the Origin of Aids? You might find it interesting. Then you probably might not ever want to be immunized ever again.
I had fun with Allstate today. For over a month, I have told them I do not want to be their customer. I e-mailed the agent three times that I am severing ties. Get a clue. Get a life. No means no. No, I will not go through anymore trouble for Allstate.
I get a call from them today telling me that I have not yet paid them. Okay, I have told them a few times. So, I gave them one last call. Nice girl, I feel bad for her. She asked if I wanted to review the policy first to see if there were any discounts. 1. I already got a new policy. 2. Kiss my ass. 3. I already lowered my rate and look what it brought me. 4. Allstate doesn't care that I am a student. No, I would not.
I hope that it didn't do anything to her stats. I think it is bad business practice to fire someone over something that is out of his or her control. This is coming from one call center agent to another. It is bad ethic and it is bad for the economy. Someone calls in to lower a bill or close an account because they lost their job. The agent puts up with this scenario all day, the agent gets fired for not saving enough customers. The cycle starts all over again when the agent is calling another company because they lost their job not saving enough people. Then that agent loses their job. Then we all end up at a job that does not pay as much as it used to and even more miserable because it's the same job. I can give you a long list of why the economy is shit. Firing people for stupid reasons is one of them.
I am working on a new project and maybe I will put it to the test. My paper is about communication jobs. I had to choose three. I decided to go with journalism, radio, and performing arts. Try that on for size. Maybe, I will earn a new opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment