Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Zipper!

I have been thinking about the rides at the carnivals. I have been on them with relatives and friends. I never had a boyfriend that would take me on a ride. Previous dates would take me for a stroll. Another one just took me for a bite to eat there.
In way, it is a cheap date. Depends on how you look at it. Pay for the food which is probably cheaper than the tickets. Spend money on the food and not have enough money for tickets. Pay for the food and not want to vomit from the rides. Or half off on the carnival because you just pay for the food. Kind of like the glass that is half empty.
Paul is reluctant on going to the festival. He said it was lame. That would be because we were with a couple of people that drive him mad. I already know the parade is not worth the time. It wasn't what it used to be and should be discontinued due to the fact that it's just a bunch of people walking down the street with a horse and the occasional religious freak on a flat bed playing a keyboard.
I asked if he liked rides. I am under the impression that he doesn't like them. Especially, the Zipper. I think he is afraid that he wouldn't be buckled in securely. Well, it's not like the rides in Boise where you really should be afraid of the roller coaster. The only frightening thing I experienced at the Cherry Festival which was the weather. The weather is always questionable. It ranges from lightening storms to hail. Or a fire up the road which stops nobody.
I never was on the Zipper until that day that Rocky and I decided to go on the ride. It was a ton of fun. Lot's of screams. Lot's of items flying out of your pocket. I think he lost his lighter on that ride. I haven't been on the ride since that day. I would like to ride it again.
I guess I have become bored with the other rides. None of them look like your being slammed in the ground like the Zipper does. I used to like the mini roller coaster thing. I out grew it because it doesn't move very fast. I hate the ferris wheel, I can thank dad for that. Your not supposed to rock the seat! He did it anyway and thought it was funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment