Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Get Well Soon

I have to admit, I have been worried since Saturday morning. I haven't' had much time to say much or go visit because my final paper was due. Friday night, my cell phone was Grand Central Station. Paul was texting and calling me. Mom was calling and texting me.
I was tempted to shut my phone off. I just turned off the ringer. I went to bed late after trying to polish off my paper. Then at about 5:30am, I received a text from my brother. He told me that his kidneys are piss. I was worried for the rest of the day.
Today, I get a couple more messages that he was in the emergency room. There isn't much I can do, I had to go to work and I already received a warning for being absent too much.
I go to work. I am having a bad day and a little emotional from all the stress taking place. On lunch, I checked my phone. I received another message about what room he is in. I realized that mom was texting me. I talked to the boss to see what I should do. It's my brother. I had to make sure everything was going to be okay.
I tried to imagine what things would be like if something was to happen to my brother. If anyone else was gone in my life for that matter. Things would be strange.
The more I hear about what was going on, the more worried I become. My brother is sick. They found a murmur and are doing tests. He is in pain. I don't like seeing him in pain. I hope he recovers quickly.

1 comment:

  1. I have spend a lot of time with you and loved your company however, your absence made me realize, for what you mean to me. Get well soon.

    Source:Get well soon messages

    ReplyDelete