Monday, June 28, 2010

Village Idiot


It's been a long month. Not that nothing exciting has been happening. I have been busy with family stuff. I have been busy with school stuff. I never knew I would do so well...until I start doing math. Which is if I go for the Bachelors degree. Am I going to continue? I don't know, I didn't qualify for more financial aid. Again, I made too much money at DirecTv. Screw them, they have bad karma coming. Especially, Emily. Better watch your back, biotch.
I have not had much time to go visit the brother. I hope he is making a nice recovery. Dad wants to go with me to visit. Well, he needs to grab me at a time when I am not working on my project for class and when I am not working. By the way, I am looking for something new. I am losing patience, hope, and sanity...and I am going to get caught.
In case nobody has noticed, I have not spoken much with anyone. I think the people I have spoken with the most are the relatives on my mom's side of the family. Told you I don't speak to anyone often. Something you would not expect to happen, happened.
I went to the Cherry Festival. Nothing new. I just wanted to spend time with my guy and wander around a bit. Take a break. I saw my aunt and uncle, Becky and Tommy. I know them quite well. I have known them for a long time. I was introduce Paul to them. I was trying not to say Tim. I felt like a total ass when I couldn't say his name. What the hell? You know what is funny about the whole thing?
Why don't I just wind the clock back a little bit. For a while, I have rarely seen Uncle Tommy. Mom took my for a ride on her motorcycle to visit him. The last time I saw him was at his son's reception. (I think his name is Jared?) This was around the same time Athena getting her children back. Probably, a couple of years ago. When he saw me, he started to talk to me. He said the wrong name and called me Tara. So, it would be evident that we don't see each other often if we are forgetting each others name.
I have been chatting with my cousin, Tommy's daughter, Randi Jo. She told me that she was performing in Chicken Every Sunday. We did a little bit of catching up. I was talking to her how long it has been since I had been in a play. She told me about some auditions. I went to see the play, thought it was charming, and envied her hair. On the program, there was some more info on the auditions. I think I am going to go. I am intrigued.
I think June was the month for me feeling bad. I kind of felt bad for the crap my brother is going through, even though I didn't do anything to him. I also felt like an idiot for forgetting my own uncle's name, I never ever ever forget I assure everyone. Hopefully, I am not getting Alzheimer's. That is the last thing I need happening on my long list of self pity.

2 comments: