Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Obviously, I Don't Care

My essay is due on Saturday. It is Wednesday, I almost have 2,000 words. I am still organizing the damn thing and making some additions here and there. I hope I am adding back some of the stuff I deleted.
All I have been doing is running around and playing online. I cannot concentrate on my paper. I have learned so much about drugs. I do not know much about them because I never did drugs nor have I had an interest in them.
People are shocked that I have never done drugs. The only drugs I do are the ones that are already embedded in society. I drink tea, coffee, and the occasional alcoholic beverage. Sometimes, I will smoke cigars, but not that often.
I want to go get my hair cut because I am sick of long hair. Paul said that I look good with long hair. Who cares? It's irritating me.
It's been a busy few days. My paychecks seem to be under control for now. I have an interview tomorrow. I found a new insurance company for my car and finally signed all the paperwork.
Today, I am supposed to have someone come and look at a room. I have come to the conclusion that I will look for a room mate on my own. Paul stuck me in a sticky situation. He felt sympathetic about a girl. This girl was kicked out by her grandmother and was sleeping in the rain. I was thinking that it would be a bad idea because of the flakes that have lived here. Not to mention, Paul was the only one who looked at her background and met her.
I read this girl like a book. I knew already I didn't trust her, she reminded me of my step sister who is a pathological liar. The girl proceeded to tell me that her husband was in jail. Her mom was trying to commit suicide (according to Paul the mother was in the hospital for heart problems) and that she was forced into marriage. Apparently, she has a kid that her mom had adopted and then had taken away. Her stepfather and father are threatening her life. All of this in just ten minutes.
I told Paul that I think it was a bad idea and that she had to go. Paul was slowly coming to this conclusion. So far, she has been telling him stories as well. Guess what folks? It does not matter if you do a background check.

No comments:

Post a Comment