Friday, November 12, 2010

I Don't Believe In Unicorns, But...

But, I do believe in aliens. I spent a day trying to put videos about the possibilities of aliens into my favorites. The History Channel had some kind of alien show marathon for Halloween. I figured it would be the same crap I always watch.
On YouTube, I find the stronger arguments that they may exist. Experts have come across a theory called the landing pad theory. Most of the footage I watched on television was about how artifacts were found in Aztec and Ancient Egyptian findings. You would think that the figurines found would be birds but they are shaped like airplanes. Airplanes didn't even exist then. When airplanes were invented, people were seeing UFOs. What I think is that aliens do not like a little bit of competition. Either that or the pilots were breathing fumes and seeing stuff.
That wasn't what caught my attention. There is one mess of lines found in a mountain somewhere. Some experts speculate that it looks like a runway. So what? Check this out. Sometime during a world war, I can't remember if it was the Air Force, the military chose an island for a base. These people were so fascinated because they have never seen airplanes before. The natives got free food and they helped build the base in return. When the military left, the natives made shrines that look like airplanes in hopes that they would return. In essence, the artifacts point to people making objects for the beings to return. The mess of lines were made by people for beings. Maybe it's pretty far fetched.
Then there is an old tale from India. The story indicates that technology for nuclear bombs were used in a battle between beings and humans perished. I think it is a little weird or people are just imaginative. I can think of things that don't even exist and then they are available. I would give you a reference but since I have never published any of my writing, you are s.o.l. Anyway, what makes the tale so interesting is a village that perished long ago in a far off land. Experts believe that something as powerful as an atomic bomb struck this village.
So, I watch weird stuff. Maybe I can become an expert in paranormal activities. Perhaps I would like to get to the bottom of my dreams and see which ones are telling me something and which ones are not.
I had an unusual dream last night that I was hanging out at dad's house, which was still the trailer. Dad was there and Andrea was there. I have no idea why she was there, it was weird. Then there was something about Justin causing a disturbance and was arrested for it.
It was pretty weird. I had to ask how he was doing just to make sure nothing was going on. I always have to ask. Especially, since I foresaw a horrible accident a few years ago. I never questioned it until after someone died in a motorcycle accident. Do you blame me?
So, if you hear from me and I'm asking funny questions...I probably had a dream about you. Either that or I'm saying hey, trying to visit, or trying to gather information for some crafty idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment