Friday, November 26, 2010

One More Week Til Dane

It has been two years since I had went to something. The concerts of Alanis Morisette and Filter still remain in my memory. Now, it's Dane Cook's turn. I will be in the third row from the stage.
The night before Thanksgiving I had an assignment, discussion question, and two responses due. The assignment was supposed to be due on Thursday. I work away on one for a couple of hours. I look at the calender and found it was the wrong one!! It was about 10 PM at this point. I had less than two hours to read over the other assignment, research, and type that up. At about five minutes before the deadline it was finished. I got an A on it. All I want to say is, thanks for rescheduling at the most inconvenient time.
Thanksgiving was a blast. Went up to Rick and JoAnne's with Mom and Justin. We looked through newspapers and had a fantastic meal. We saw a deer pass by. We had some fun sledding in Justin's car. Then on the way home, right around a corner, there was another deer...and Justin has fantastic brakes.
In other news, the new mystery man is probably history. He kept on making and breaking plans. Just when I was losing hope, Josh is back. More details later about his disappearance. I thought he left because all of the drama that Jeff started in Rob's house. Hopefully, I will have someone in my life so Paul will leave me be.

No comments:

Post a Comment