Friday, November 5, 2010

No Regrets

Sometimes I wonder if I ever made a mistake. Did I make a mistake for letting him live here? I made the mistake of helping him. Sometimes I think I made a mistake by leaving him. He confirmed it wasn't a mistake the same day by posting pictures of their hands with rings on them.
He still owes me $200. Never chipped in on bills. Never fixed the things he broke. Gradually, I get my life back together. Slowly, things are vanishing that he did and I recover some things that were lost. My computer mouse was in his yard sale crap across the street.
The deal: fix the damage or no Internet access. Roger fixed the hole above the door. I cleaned up the back patio. I cleaned the duct tape gunk off the floor. Dad helped me take down the chain link fence and I took down the chicken wire.
My Internet access was being hogged the other night. What is more important? Certainly not his welfare. Isn't he with someone else? Isn't he sponging off of someone else? I had to fight with him while he lived here to respect my education. My education is still being disrespected when I have to take time off to fix what he did. He is causing a commotion with my education when I cannot access the Internet. I am more important. I pay for everything here. My education is more important than some low life who does not have a job. No more sympathy.
He tried to become a friends with benefits. What benefit do I get? I can be my own friend with benefits, thank-you. He probably did the same thing to me as he is doing to Sandy. I tell him no.
I had to fight with Qwest about screwing up my Internet. They said something was wrong with the pin. For four days, I had to be plugged directly into my modem. Here he was suddenly wondering what happened to the Internet when he supposedly wasn't using it. He needed it to get some one's number for a job. Really?
Go to the library. Go to McDonald's. Make Sandy, your wife, get Internet. You fucking virus. As soon as my Internet was fixed, he noticed. I told him he broke the deal. What deal? Um, fix the damage you did. He said try having five-year-old. Yeah, and his daughter is in school.
Probably selling crap on Craigslist without Sandy's knowledge. Getting more pills. Playing Farmville. Wrecking her home. When he lived here, I purchased another computer so he could look for a job on another. He could have had a job by now. Dumb ass. He said not to worry, he can go get access at McDonald's.
Finally, he is leaving my life. By the way, the dating sites are shit. I deleted all my profiles. I will hope for the best. I am still trying to meet the new guy. I don't think it's going to happen. Screw this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment