Sunday, November 21, 2010

Shame on Matt Lauer

Who ever gave Matt Lauer the right to interrogate people? He should be interrogated for crappy journalism. Journalists do not interrogate, they investigate.
I have pissed and moaned about Kanye West. I am not alone when I say, "Shut-up, Kanye West!" Think twice when you are in the public eye before taking any action. He demolished his talent. I admired his work at one point, then he said that President Bush hated black people? Then that crap with Taylor Swift? Seriously, shut your yapper you biased prick.
I do not like President Bush either. I have two points of view on him. He is a big talker as well. Presidents are victims of quick generalization. The economy went to crap because of irresponsible financial decisions; not the president. Nature happened because of nature; not the president. Pollution happened because people are lazy; not the president.
I still think President Bush is a dumb ass and was afraid McCain was going to be President Bush II. I had long forgotten how I felt about him in the first place, he is a sweet man. I watched him in Looking for Lincoln and I think my fondness and inspiration was rekindled.
Then Matt Lauer had to come by and start crap. Why Matt? Why? Why did you give this type of interview when you have shown the public your infidelity?
He had to ask President Bush about what Kanye West said. Let sleeping dogs lay. President Bush is clearly upset when he said it was the worst point of his presidency. Really? It's a childish celebrity for crying out loud! Once again, Bush is turned into a crybaby just like Mr. West.
Then Lauer had to take the footage and interrogate Kanye. The "journalist" said it was normal??? Give me a break Matt! You upset President Bush and you upset Kanye. I could feel that guys pain. I could truly feel what Kanye was going through. Matt is a dick and a horrible journalist. Way to go.
Finally, Kanye made a smart decision. He cancelled his concert and did not perform for the Today Show. For once, I give Kanye a kudos. Good for Kanye for sticking it to crappy journalists that do not know any better.
To conclude, Mr. Lauer does not deserve the position he is in.

No comments:

Post a Comment