Monday, November 8, 2010

Oreo


So, I did my normal fall coffee routine at Albertson's the other day. They have a peppermint mocha that is fantabulous. As I walked in, I saw an ad on the board about a dog that had to be given up. Their daughter is allergic to dogs.
I grabbed the e-mail address and sent them a message. The next day, I get a phone call to come take a look at her. He warned me she hasn't had a haircut. I set some plans aside to put together Dino's sunbathing area.
I come and take a look. Very sweet animal, her name is Oreo. Very fluffy and stinky. Plans came rolling, need to find a groomer and I need to give her a bath. She needs shots and a license. I figured that she would get shots anyway because the moment I moved to Nampa Frank got his, again.
Oreo said good-bye to some kids. The owners want to meet again so the wee one can say hello. Poor child. I broke a little girls heart. Well, parents do need to make tough choices.
I took her to meet mom and helped establish the connection to the Wii. I kick as at bowling. Strike, strike, strike. If it only it were that easy in person. Then I went home and fed the animals and gave Oreo a bath. It was like Christmas, I had a bunch of new suits that mom gave me. Now, I can get rid of the other ones that do not fit me anymore.
Today, I had to go purchase a set of doorknobs and deadbolts. Strange things have been happening in the home. I cam home to a partially open back door. Roger has been saying he has been hearing people. Haunted house? So, more doorknobs...Front door lock is going on the bedroom. I have to have dad come over with a drill to install a deadbolt. Grrrr. I hate hate hate this neighborhood. It's crap and the police are too lazy to do anything.
Anyhoo, I am off to bed. Long week ahead. Frank needs his nails to be done and Oreo is going to get her shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment