Friday, May 22, 2009

Doggles


Took Paul to Roannes today. He liked it despite the others we parked by. He asked why I always park next to someone. I replied to him what was the point someone else would park by us.
We swung by mom's but nobody was home. The neighbor was having a yard sale and we checked that out. Some cool stuff in there. I wanted the dishwasher, however there is nowhere to put the darn thing. :(
As we reached the road that led to the Nazerene church, Paul looked at the road. Why don't we go that way? Why not?
The drive went to Black Canyon Dam. Say, this road takes you to Horseshoebend. The drive continued. I was getting bored. I make it to Horseshoebend. Paul wants to go further. Heck, why not? We go north. I show him some cool places on the way and let him know what was where and who was there.
I spotted the flee market. I have been curious about it for a couple years now. I slammed on the breaks and paid a visit. I got some cool items. I got a neat anklet and sunglasses that have snakes on them. Got a a ring for me and one for Paul. Hey, I get a piece of metal and I am happy. I got some sunglasses for Frank. Working on getting him to let them stay on his head.
We went up to Cascade Lake. Stopped at the gas station for some snacks. Then headed home. I noticed that there should be a massive amount of cops up there. They would be making bank due to the road rage. You go up there to relax and camp and then you have the others there making campers miserable. Does nobody care how dangerous their driving habits are on the way to Loman? I feel bad for those who are being sensible drivers.
Well, I am on my way for another little road trip.

1 comment: