Thursday, May 28, 2009

Innocent Canine Bystanders

We all know that it is a police officers job to not protect and disturb the peace. I'm sorry, to protect and keep the peace. I have known this for a while. They have never once protected me and when time comes they talk condescendingly to me. Yes, I have spoken to one officers boss and the guy ended up calling and apologizing.
For a while I have read news where they shot someone. They also have the tendency to shoot at people that are there witnessing everything. It's been a little while since I have read anything like that. The point is this, Idaho cops are blood thirsty. If your so blood thirsty why won't you go online and do some PK'ing. Seriously, it will help you get it out of your system.
Nope, they are taking it out on pets these days. I look at it from both points of view. Okidoky? I recently saw a sign in some one's truck, "Dogs have a good judge of character, ask NPD." Well, Frank is a good judge of character. He won't take a cookie from a stranger.
Cops are in the wrong to shoot a dog. Paul had mentioned if you go and shoot a dog with a gun, do you get arrested? Well, yeah if your going out just to shoot some one's dog. There are indeed other things that a cop can do. Reach for mace, taser, or a foot in the ass. There you go.
On another hand, I understand from an officers perspective. What the hell is the dog doing getting loose? It is late at night and you are having a loud party. Someone is knocking on your door, put your dog in the kennel. For all anyone knows, the owner is sicking the dog on the cop. That's the worse thing your dog can do is attack a cop. What happens to a person when they attack a cop? If you look at both points of view, the owner and cop are both in the wrong.
Another point I would like to bring up, shooting in neighborhoods. That could have not only hit the dog that would also hit someone else near by. I certainly do not appreciate hearing shooting and screaming in my neighborhood. I don't give a crap if it is Canyon County. It doesn't give anyone an excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment