Saturday, May 9, 2009

Woo, Another Vacation, Kind Of

I went to visit mom and Rudy yesterday. Had lunch with everybody. It was really nice. Got to do something different. Normally run around town getting things done in time for summer.
I had to leave though. Had to pay for the home. Also had this impulse to go to the zoo and go to Montego Bay to have a snack and some drinks.
Made it to Boise just in time for them to be closing in an hour. They have a cool African exhibit going on right now. If you have not gone and have not seen a lion before, go. I tried to find a hat for any future funny hat day, I didn't find what I wanted. I was looking for maybe a shark or something.
Montego Bay was out of character. Paul and I went outside on the patio area. The guy was a little rude and didn't seem to want to be there. We went inside and had a pretty cool punk rock server. I had a Hannibal and drank out of a plastic skull. We had some potato skins and margaritas and madori sours.
Today, I go to another baby shower. I got the gift ready. I cannot find the receipt. I'm sure she would like it, I like it. It's a cute pink and brown, polka dot thing. It's got a teddy bear, blankets, booties, baby suit. All kinds of fun and cute stuff.
Baby news in the homestead, Athena might not get hers back. While a bunch of crap is going on in regards to the removal of her children. She went and got a DUI in Nampa. Instead of telling the truth, she is going off on how the cops were asking for favors and lied about how she was pulled over in Meridian and brought to Nampa. It's really sad that it going down south.
While I am gone, I hope things get done around the house. Paul said he would go under the house today. The water pressure is pretty poor. I hope he looks at the electrical stuff so we can get that squared away. Maybe we can go look at material for awnings later...

No comments:

Post a Comment