Monday, May 18, 2009

Need to Put Restraints to Work

I work long hours. I cannot be home all day. I have to work late one day and get up early the next. I had to leave work early the other day which would leave me at four occurrences. I was at four last month and got a verbal. I am sure I will get another one this month.
Paul has had surgery. He needs to stay in bed. The day he was out of the hospital we were running around getting things done. He started to mow the lawn. I keep telling him to stop. The next day he was doing chores again. I kept on telling him he needs to rest. He was sore the rest of the night.
I told him that he cannot go out and do anything yesterday. What did he do? He did chores around the house. It is a sweet gesture and I realize he wants the house to look great. That stuff can wait. I came home and he was griping about being all swelled up. Well? Your body is telling you to go to bed!
He has not been speaking to any family members since he has been in my house. His mom had ripped him off. When Tonya was living at his house and sponging off his room mates, his mother was supposed to be sending money. No money arrived.
I told him that he needs to call his mom and let her know what happened. He contacted his grandparents. Next thing you know, baby mom is in town. She brought his daughter to come and visit. We met them at McDonalds last night. He lit right up and his little girl lit right up.
She is pretty cute. I was wanting to go yard selling and over to Savers last night. Maybe she will come and visit. Frank will love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment