Monday, May 4, 2009

A Little Rusty


I believe it is customary to bring a gift to a wedding. You bring a gift to a birthday party. You bring a gift to a baby shower.
I got the gift for the baby. It's been in the closet almost ready to go. Just needs some finishing touches.
I also found a cool card. What exactly do you do with the card? Do you put the mom's name on it? Do you put the baby's name on it? Or do you put both? I'm a little confused.
My etiquette is a little out dated. So, you don't put your elbows on the table and you say excuse me when you burp. I tried to look it up online on baby shower etiquette. I couldn't find anything except on how to host one.
Research online is such a pain. I can't research Nefertiti. I can't even find out how to measure my bust size. I feel like I'm lost on what needs to be done for what. I'm surprised I know how to get up in the morning.
Sure, go to the library. Right, do you even realize that the library lacks everything but books? The books they have are out dated and the books don't have much information. S I G H
It's Cinco De Mayo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment