Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It Is Time

It is time for me to start exercising. Every time I weigh myself I gained about 10 pounds. It used to be where I gained a pound a year. I asked my doctor, "Is 130 normal for me?"
She said for someone my size it is a good weight for me. Sure, if my belly didn't protrude like I was pregnant. I hate hate hate it. I wanted to get a belly for belly dancing, but it's a tight little pouch. I'm starting to look at the girls smaller at me, "Bitch, I used to be that size."
You make fun of me now. People make me self conscious about how I look. I am getting pissed off because every time I get a new pair of pants I have to get another new pair. It's expensive. It got to the point that I am going to Savers because I am sick of spending so much money for clothes I have to get rid of.
The really stupid part is I am going to Savers in time for the size to be incorrect. It's either too big or too small. There is nothing that fits me. My thighs are getting big and I have office chair butt.
I have been waking up at the crack of dawn. I just up and got up, " I need to get everything to fit again." Not that I am uncomfortable with my size. It's just aggravating.
I started to use my new exercise thing. I started to use my belly dance DVD. I got exhausted. I went to find another belly dance video but nobody in Nampa carries what I am looking for. I cannot order online because something is all messed up. I tried ordering some movies recently but it did not go through because whatever I entered did not match what was in the system.
If anyone has some good belly dance DVD's, I would like some.

No comments:

Post a Comment