Friday, May 22, 2009

With Gusto

Today was a wide array of emotions. I started out a little groggy. I felt rushed because I was nearly late the day before.
I felt upset. Nobody would communicate on the other end. Just an abrupt nope, nope, no reason, I have the same and nothing is different, it's done already. I was pissed, sad, upset, aggravated all at the same time.
I felt distracted, thrilled, and annoyed at the same time at one point. I even started to chuckle. Don't bother me while I'm doing my thing, damnit.
At the end of the day, I am not really caring about the situation. I am going to do it with gusto. Because some ass hole in a big has bad karma coming his way. Oh yes, you better believe it. I may be subtle now, just wait until I am out of the supposed jurisdiction.
Tomorrow, Paul gets to take the tape stuff off his belly. He hasn't been sleeping and he has been belly aching. I was about ready to tell him to put a sock in it but he has been taking care of things instead of himself. He has been sore. He possibly has a job after he heals working for the government. Good thing to.
Tomorrow, if Paul is up to it, there will be a journey to Emmett to give him a taste of RoAnnes. If not, Frank is going to be groomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment