Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bwuahaha!

Soooo, hmm. Yeah, I made enough to barely make a house payment. Rent is being paid late this month. I am thinking...no more students for room mates. It is bad enough that a bunch of flakes live in Nampa. A bunch of these flakes go to college around here. The flakes depend on their financial aid and don't have a job. Are they not going to college to be responsible adults? Come on.
Zack vanished for a few days. He has been in trouble. Interesting, literate, but does not make smart decisions. He lies, steals, and drinks. I put rules up. He stated that he abides by them. Really? The dog ran loose in the house while nobody was home. He smoked in my house. He lied about it of course and said his girlfriend was making flowers with them. That's funny, I didn't know you can make flowers out of the ashes. How do you do that? Really? Humor me.
Couple days ago, his grandmother called me up. We had a conversation that she was going to see what she is going to do with him. She said that she will pay his rent this month and possibly the next month. I feel kind of bad. He needs some place to be before he goes anywhere.
I go to work, the phone is finally quiet up until lunch time. Paul text me that Zack was back and there was no rent. His grandmother is not too far from where I work. We have to meet so I can grab the check from her.
I come home, the washer and dryer have been used all day long. Wonderful, hello gas and water and electrical bill. When we were eating dinner, Paul tells me that Zack was in the house smoking. I was about ready to tell him off. Paul insisted on doing it himself. No more, I am going to stand up for what I pay for. I worry about the bills. I made the rules, I am the one with authority. He even had beer in the fridge.
After dinner, Paul and I were talking. I said that I heard a girl in the room. I heard a girl giggling when I came home. I started to think that the two under-age drinkers are back or it was his girlfriend. I said he would probably blame his girlfriend. I hoped for his sake that she was old enough to be drinking.
I decided to call his probation officer and leave a message about the beer.Paul was saying that he would probably going to blame it on us.
Paul is thirsty and wants a soda. We go out to play musical cars. I spot the truck. It belongs to his friends that are not legal to drink. I am not thinking that anything good is coming out of this discovery. Paul left. He text me that he thinks they may be drinking. I text back, "Maybe we should call the cops."
Paul hangs out elsewhere and talks to the cops. The police come to my house. They visit with Zack. I come out in the middle of it. Zack is telling the cop that Paul said that it was okay. Excuse me?? He kind of piped down when he saw me. I know otherwise. Nobody said it was okay for them to drink in the house. They can chill at the house, but no drinking.
Him and three others got a ticket. One friend got two in a row this month. He gets a ticket for probation violation and can be facing jail time.
I don't judge people. We already warned him. This kind of shit can get me in trouble. I told his grandmother that he has had under age drinkers in my home. He did it again. He stated that he will be out by the end of the month. I am desperate for funds. I'm not desperate enough for drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment