Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Waves and Waves

I almost feel like I'm on a little tug boat. A wave of chaos comes by and tries to knock me down. I am stubborn and I will not be knocked down. If I am, I get up on my feet and continue on. If someone tries to keep me from doing something, I walk around them and do something anyway.
I have come to the conclusion that the teachers in Emmett were completely wrong. Despite their ignorance, people go along with their theories. They think that homosexuals need to go to the counselor. They think that students that have a mind of their own are severely and mentally disturbed. They think that they have a right to physically abuse students the same way they abuse their own children.
In class, I found my real disability. In fact, I don't have one. Slightly, I cannot comprehend mathematics. In most cases, I will not respect the space of others. Then again, I don't talk much to anyone anyway. I am an intrapersonal learner. I learn best from writing, reading, and speaking. I think that things like this should be taught in school. Students need to work with each other. They cannot if they do not know how the other person learns. I never understood any of this. I think things would have went a lot differently. I give kudos to those who do home schooling and not letting ignorant jerks teach their children.
I have moved many things back into my old room. It's quite cozy in here. I do like having my office with my bedroom. Maybe I can arrange some stuff so everything can be together without looking like a storage unit.
I am taking a break from schooling at this very moment. I have two huge projects due this week. I am a little bit sad this course is coming to an end. I am nervous about my papers.
I am crossing my fingers on my taxes. I keep on being told that I will not have to pay anymore. I know what percentage is taken out. I wanted to keep money in the savings account in case there is a penalty. Waiting for stuff from Directv, Fidelity, Qwest, ING, Volt, and University of Phoenix. Lot's of paperwork. I have no choice but to go fork out a couple hundred dollars. Has anyone noticed that H&R Block goes up a little over $50 a year?
I have my court date coming up for the traffic violation. I am fighting it. I want proof that I ran the red light.I want proof that the camera does not work at that intersection. There is a camera there, it is on the website for traffic. I am trying to subpoena Paul. I am having a difficult time with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment