Friday, January 1, 2010

Twitter

I think twitter is a dumb word. If I was to say, I twitter, I think I am calling myself a twit. It is nothing but people posting blurbs online. Kind of like Facebook but without the applications.
I have noticed celebrities that come and go on here. I can clearly see why. Don't want any secret information to get out. I was following Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett on Twitter. Not too long after Scarlett makes herself a profile, they both vanish. It looked like there was an argument that was about to start between them. Who knows.
More people are leaving. It really is for obvious reasons. I don't see why they went onto Twitter to begin with. When I first started, I think I mentioned to someone it is like stalking. Well, stalking is a real life threat to famous people. When they start Twitter, they will be followed. Following someone is the same as stalking.
I only follow others because I have an interest in them. I like to know what is going on in the world out there. I have attempted to stalk Dane Cook, but only at a safe distance. I'm afraid he might jump me and start dry humping me.
Why we have Twitter, one will never know. When you join, you will be followed. You can follow others. You stalk each other online.

No comments:

Post a Comment