Thursday, January 21, 2010

Did I Offend You? I'll Remember So I Can Do It Again.

Zack is irritated with Paul and I. Good. He irritated me. You don't bring underage drinkers in my house. He has been disrepecful. Used every one's things and blamed it on the other room mate. He relentlessly harassed him. He constantly lied to the cops about Paul. He pissed in my backyard. He let his dog destroy my property. He clogged my drains when he used my shears to shave his head. And he is irritated with us?
Zack screwed himself over. It was my idea to have the authorities contacted. It said so in the rules. He was not going to continue with his bullshit in my house. Especially, without paying rent. My house is not any one's personal storage unit.
He decided to come get some things while I was at work today. I had to leave work so no drama would take place.
Supposedly, he is going to pay rent. "As agreed." He stated that he would talk to Paul. NO. You will talk to me, Zack. "I", own the house. Paul does not own the house. He is helping me with the situation. Anything that happens, is communicated to me.
Him and his grandmother have messages on my answering machine that rent will be paid.
I have come to the understanding that people have said to leave it alone. I have been leaving him alone for the past few months that he has lived here. We have continuously told him to stop. It has been going on for too long and it is time for it to end. I am glad that he is gone. I am glad he is in trouble. I'm sure he deserves what is coming to him. I am glad for that as well. He knew I wanted him out last month. He should have taken care of that back in December. Did he? No, he stayed until nearly the end of January. He knew to not smoke in my home. He knew to not break the law in my home.
Extra people raise my utilities. If they are not paying rent, I cannot afford to have them there.

No comments:

Post a Comment