Monday, January 11, 2010

Tired but Can't Sleep

The new job is fun. Now that school is back in session, so is mandatory overtime. That's right. I have random overtime schedules. I get one day off a week.
I have a big project due in two classes. I haven't worked on them much. I think the days I have no school, I will work on my paper and my presentation. I was motivated to work on it Saturday but I had to go in for three hours of training.
I thought there wasn't going to be training. There was no power. But the power turned back on again. Not that I'm bitching about making money. I just have better things to do. Although, I became more knowledgeable about the products.
I need the extra money, anyhow. Zack is getting the boot. I heard, "I'll have the money." For the last time. I have more important things to do than worry about an irresponsible alcoholic. He has not been returning any phone calls. I won't either as long as the lock is changed. He is going to owe rent and late fees. He won't get his crap until he pays it either. He better hurry up and start packing. He should have started on that last month. He knew I didn't want him here anymore.
I am finally getting sleepy. I'm going to hit the hay now. By the way, Paul's birthday is on 1/19/2010. He needs a pick me up.

2 comments:

  1. he needs a job to help out, that would a great pick me up

    ReplyDelete
  2. That certainly would be a pick me up.

    ReplyDelete