Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Touche

Just when I was about ready to pull the best prank ever, someone finally showed up and received his eviction notice. I'm a little happy about that. I don't think I will be looking for a room mate. I may as well in case I change my mind. It takes about three months for someone to respond to an ad anyway.
I was going to play a mean trick. Zack's probation officer was not disclosing his whereabouts. Which is okay, we were more worried if he got arrested again. Guess what, Maria? We can look that up. Thanks for trying to cover that up anyway. So, what I was going to do was look up the police reports to see if he was arrested again. If there was no record, the next thing is to entice him to come and get his notice. He has friends looking out for him on Craigslist. So, I was going to put an ad up saying that I had a furnished room for rent. Touche.
He stated that he will be paying rent and the late fees. I doubt that will happen. He will pay before he gets his things. As soon as he is out of there, I am taking my bedroom back. It is warmer.
I have to do more things to get rid of high power bills. We shut so many things off and unplugged things. It went up by $9. How the hell does that happen??? I think the meter is not working properly. I really really do.
I am about ready to deactivate my cell phone. People keep calling it when I am at work. I have told my school that I cannot be reached during the day. That has not changed. They still call. This automated system keeps calling my cell phone about this politician. I am a registered voter. Since this idiot has an automated system calling my cell phone, I will not vote for him.
I have a couple more weeks left of class. My new classes begin the first of next month. I have made a cool design for my presentation. I just need to add graphics and words. My survival guide will have to be worked on during my free time. Which is generally Friday and Saturday. I have to work overtime on those days. I think I'm going to see if my hiring person can help me with that. I still have to get information to the boss about needing Feb. 4th off. I'm too busy. I'm too busy to go make a house payment. I have to pay late anyway because I get paid on Friday and hopefully I will have rent from both the room mates by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment