Sunday, January 24, 2010

Ignorance is Bliss

Hopefully, this will be my last gripe. Let me just say that, the backdate does not equal $209. Will I go after what is owed to me? Perhaps, if I feel like it. I really want to be a living nightmare to this little twerp of a boy.
Yesterday, they were supposed to get stuff. They promised to be civil. I leave because, I really do not want to talk to them. As soon as I pull out of the driveway, I see a trooper down the road. It kind of shocked me, I know I didn't tell them to come over. I was told to call them back. I went to do my chores.
I get a phone call from Zack's mother, "What is going on?" Nothing, they are supposed to be getting his crap. "Why are the police there?" There are no cops there. "How come they are threatening to arrest them?" No cops are there to arrest anyone. "Well, they are back in Boise. You better hope that you are being truthful. I will be there tomorrow to get the rest of Zack's things and drop of a check." Yeah, whatever, bitch. I don't lie about anything.
I called dispatch. Nothing on record. I called the senile old bat. There is nobody here to arrest anyone. If you want proof, call dispatch and ask. She kept on muttering how suspicious it was for the police to be there. Well, there are cops in the area because there is plenty of suspicious activity, idiot.
I hang out at home today. I do my laundry. I go run errands and they are finally back. Dipshit, tells me that I need to sign paperwork. They backdated the rent themselves. Which they have no authority to do, I am the one that charges the rent not them. I about told him to fuck off and just take the money that they ripped me off on. I should take Zack to small claims. I made a copy of the check, I have the paper your grandmother tore (that's right, cunt), and I have photos of damages.
I will let you in on a secret, I am a better person than that. He caused himself trouble. That is all that matters. He could very well be going to jail. I hope he gets stuck with a flamboyant cell mate named Bubba. Remember, Zack, don't bend over when picking up the soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment