Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Well, hopefully we are started off for a good 2010. I think we should do something super special for next year. It will be 1/1/11 next time and there will also be a 1/11/11. Fun stuff.
It was my mom's birthday yesterday. I couldn't do much because I ,of course, was working. Normally, on New Years Eve, I have a shift that lasts until 10pm. Luckily, I got a shift that ends at 7pm. I tried brainstorming on what I could do. Mom was coming over to drop of the dishwasher. Paul and I went over to the smoke shop. I wanted to get her some cigars, I don't think she smokes anymore. I glanced over at a container I was tempted by. They had those chocolate bottle liquor things. I have always wanted to try one. I got some for me and my mom. These chocolates are pretty cool. I want to get some more.
I have come to the decision to pretend that I am buying tires. The last set cost me about $600. I am going to be paying a deductible of $500. Lucky me, just has I made my insurance go down by about $100. I will be going in to fight the red light. The whole thing does not make sense. The police report is incomplete. No statement from me or Paul who was my passenger and witnessed what happened. Paul is the most annoying backseat driver, believe me. There is also misinformation on the police report, I don't live in Boise. Evidently, the officer did not put any effort into anything. I go in to have my car looked at tomorrow.
This really sucks, Paul has a friend in Twin Falls that wants us to come over and have some fun. It is tempting. However, I am not really in the mood to drive that far. Roller skating does sound like fun.
BTW people, I have fixed the video down below. I looked at my videos and discovered that Myspace has changed the video uploads once again. It was set on private by default. I changed it to public so everyone can see what everyone did on Christmas! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment