Sunday, September 27, 2009

Evil Hallmark




There are a hundred and one million reasons I need to stay out of Hallmark. I bought a couple of snow globe ornaments with my name and Paul's name on them. I had this bracelet that mom got me from them. Nobody was buying them so they quit making additions for the bracelet.
The magnet in it broke a while back. Since then there had been many promises to fix it. We went to one that still had some charms. Paul dug through the chains for it and I got me a better bracelet. No more magnet, it has a real latch. I am wearing the bracelet again with a couple of new charms. I also looked at some cute things that I wanted. I saw a cool incense jar. There were some cool animal things. I also found a Batman ornament. He would go nicely with the Catwoman ornament.
I took some pics of some other stuff I found adorable. I need to stay out of there before I spend my life savings.

No comments:

Post a Comment