Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sweetwater Tropic Zone



I drug my guy downtown Boise. I wanted to do some window shopping during the day when everyone was open. We went to my favorite store called Lux. They buy, trade, and sell used clothing.
We went all over Macy's. I showed him a wide array of perfume that I liked. I ran across a yummy Guess that is in a brown bottle. There is also Versace which is fantastic as well. I wanted to find a suit for work but I think I may end up at JC Penny.
Paul and I were getting thirsty. As we wandered towards the Record Exchange I see a hip little place. We wander over and found Sweetwater Tropic Zone. Many strange spicy dishes that I had never heard of before. I knew the beer.
We had ourselves some Laughing Dog and looked over the odd menu. There were Gator Tots which has alligator meat. There was also one dish that was made out of goat. There were Conch fritters. I was like what is that? She said it was this critter that lived inside this huge shell. I ordered that.
The smell of the appetizer was very appealing. I think it would have been better if it weren't so spicy. There was more ingredients than the fish. Next time I think I will try the snack that is closely related to the banana. I can't remember what that is called.
I think it would be a great hang out spot. You can sit and have a beer and groove to the music of the island.

No comments:

Post a Comment