Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Week Two

Currently, I am on week two of training. I haven't had any time for anything throughout the day.
I have been getting life in general straightened out. I get up early in the morning so I can get things done. I call a bunch of people on my breaks as well as lunch. I have been having issues with the neighbors.
I was about to put some curtain rods up and I noticed my step ladder is gone. There was also an incident where someone had trespassed on my yard to let their cat out of my trap. There was another incident where there were broken boards in the yard and a board sticking in the fence. Their kids won't stay out of my yard either. Police officer stated that it was petty. Clearly he missed the point. The people next door have to stop. Working on a way to get surveillance set up. Guess who will get in trouble for all of the missing things around the house? If you know of anyone that has some spare electrical fence, I am all ears. Looking for cameras I can hide around the house and catch the bastards. I do believe some charges are going to be pressed.
The lady next door asked us if they did anything to make us mad. Ummm, yeah, they seem to think they have a right to disturb us. It would be quite obvious. Stay out of my yard and do not bug me. When she was told about the water being aimed at the backyard, the whole thing is turning into my responsibility. She forgets and we should reach over and shut off the water. As if I don't have enough to do around here.
Things seem to be going well. I realize I am not good with role playing. I am better at interacting with the customer on the phone. It's Jennifer flow. I am worried about the test though, I am no good with tests. As far as I understand, the sales I make is the test. I think it will be easy if that is the case.
Well, I have got to jet. I still have a long list of things to do. Need to check out new benefits and have to get up early once again to get things done.

1 comment:

  1. Sweetie,
    do like mommy and put those nasty neighbors on ignore. Then have samples/salesmen go to their door via the internet. Sign them up for magazine subscriptions.
    Revenge can be fun.
    love your
    mom

    ReplyDelete