Thursday, September 3, 2009

Need Extra Time, A Study Budy

After my absence, I am already running a bit behind. I haven't had a chance to talk to someone about getting set up with my health benefits. There are a bunch of compliance things that are still not done. I haven't set up a direct deposit yet.
On top of that, I still have to call the department of labor to see what is going on with my check. Employer has not yet responded. They should be approved, I was fired. I was unable to meet goals. I was unable to jump the hoops to keep things the way they needed to be.
Which brings me to the topic of unions. In a "right to work state" there are really no rights for the worker. If there was a union at my last job, I would still be employed. There you have it. If you plan on moving to Idaho for employment opportunities, do think twice. If you want your rights make sure the job has a union.

No comments:

Post a Comment