Sunday, September 20, 2009

Good Movie Alert

Movies that I anticipate are few and far between. All the ones I want to watch right now are at the expensive movie house. I have noticed the past few times I have been to the movies, it has actually been really busy. For the past few years it has been only me and the cashier.
Recently, I have become a Ryan Reynolds fan. It's quite odd. Scarlett Johansson is one of my favorites. I have quite a few movies that she is in. She has recently become my hugest enemy. Ryan and Scarlett are married. I hate you both! Just kidding. .oO(you make me sick!)
Anyways, I watched this preview for a movie called The Proposal. It's one of these movies where you know everyone is going to get into the deepest doo doo. Boss about to be deported back to Canada and she turns around and says that she is going to marry someone who hates her guts with a passion. For a minute there, I thought he was going to go to HR and report her butt. The way a movie goes, the character that can easily get out goes along for the ride.
The movie is quite good. It's very funny. There are some really great lines. There is also a really cute dog. I love this movie and I can't wait for it to come out on DVD. If you have not seen the movie, you have to!

No comments:

Post a Comment