Monday, September 14, 2009

What a great weekend!

Friday I get a phone call about the ad in the paper for the room for rent. Maybe it was from online. Saturday, I got another room mate. So, I got two students living here.
Sunday was my brothers birthday. Happy birthday! I hope dad remembered yours, he forgot mine. My birthday was confused with Shykia's.
I closed my account with Chase. The credit card still exists. The banker was acting a little butt hurt that I did it. The damage was already done by WAMU and I already opened a "new" account with Wells. I don't know if I want that account for long. It is difficult to know the balance when there is a deposit and it does not show on the slip either. Security? I think not, if it was fraud I would be taking the money. That money didn't go to the Wells account however. I used the money from the closed account to pay for Rusty. I am going to be on a super tight budget right now.
The garden is still doing good. My white pumpkins are growing pretty good. Getting a ton of crookneck squash and the acorn squash is finally coming in. Just when we were giving up on the jalapenos they appear. Still waiting on the bell peppers. The cucumbers had been cross pollinated so we have some yellow cucumbers. I planted some other cucumbers. I don't remember what they are called but they are going to look pretty cool.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to hear that things are looking up. Keep the positive vibes going!

    Love, EJ

    ReplyDelete