Sunday, February 22, 2009

Have you ever felt like...

An animal that has pissed in the carpet a week ago and now getting your nose rubbed into it? I feel like that today.
Remember, you must remain positive because things are looking better. You are still getting a warning. Why would I be a nervous wreck? Because, I got beat down when I wasn't given a chance in hell to prove myself worthy. Now, I get threatened again? Honestly.
The cat stop seems to be making cats the least of my worries. I am a bit more relaxed. I am not too thrilled about finding someone else to live here. I wouldn't look right now, but after April, I am the only one employed. At least, I have some company and a little more money to be able to survive on.
I started to work on my Bear River screenplay again. I decided to add more characters and more elements to build the story with. Some people make writing simple with having as few things as possible. I have to have several things going on until it's a big messy confusing knot. Then everyone dies. Yep, everybody dies in my stories. We are all going to die, there is no way around it. You come in living but you can't get out alive. That's the way I roll.
I am feeling a little motivated. If you don't mind, I'm going to go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment